I love this so much, I stayed up until 4 in the morning just to play it all the way through. I did have some glitches but the game was still so enjoyable, Loveless is forever my favorite character >u>
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
- Play through twenty weeks in-game to raise relationship with one of three love interests
- Encounter voiced routes following a story unique to their character.
- Schedule your week using Kira's daily planner to choose how to spend your time
Robin Akiba: DJ Horn
Creed Akiba: Daniel Nanetti-Palacios
Iris Aria: Cheyenne Victory
Luvina Jupiter: Elissa Park
Rana Aria: Victoria Wong
Arash Aria: Andrew Mimms
Public Domain Images
Music and Sound:
The Voice Actors
Shireen + Alex Victory
My Creative Writing class for helping me edit
Paper Roses was my first attempt at a visual novel for NaNoRenO, and is currently lacking in content quite a bit but is still in progress never the less. It can be played from start to finish, but still needs updated CGs, sprites, GUI and editing before it's considered whole.
- Sometimes you will go to work instead of what you're supposed to do
- Some voice acting is missing.
- Creed sometimes misses the place he's supposed to be in one on one time
- The king and queen are placeholder sprites and they don't allign properly. Their mouths don't move either. That scene is just a mess lol
- In scenes done nearer to the end, the lines aren't paced.
- Some of the GUI is renpy default because I ran out of time due to personal emergencies etc.
- Sleepovers are not available yet
- Two dates are available for Robin, one date for Creed. Iris will always reject your request
- Minor Text Fixes
- Audio error fixes
- Graphical errors in Creed's 4th event
- Fixed a major glitch that made it impossible to get Robin's Epilogue if you romanced him above the red rose level, and would send you to Iris's instead
- A bonus epilogue was added in for Robin if you continue romancing after reaching the final rose colour
- Epilogues of Creed and Iris Temporarily taken out
- One date for Creed added in
- Creed's date now acts as an explanation as to why he has coloured eyes.
- Robin's Ending CG updated to a completely new piece
- Creed's route now has the major CGs
- Re-Added missing Dialogue for when no event occurs when having coffee.
- Continuity error fix with how Kira x Robin met
- Credits Updated
- Minor Text Fixes
- Some pacing added for the final scene
- Minor bug fixes
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Oh m gosh ;; Thank you so much jwiejfweoif???? ;-; Thank you??
There are quite a few glitches
because I haven't been able to properly playtest yet but thank you so, so much for playing regardless!! <3 That made my week jfwejfwef
Loveless wasn't originally supposed to be in the game but he's lowkey my favourite too :') I'm so glad you like him <3
Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for playing! Ahh I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
Hi!! I'm currently playing and I'm in the middle of trying to romance Creed (fingers crossed its working!) and I was so frustrated because he kept denying my date request but i just read the little faq thing hahahaha. keep up the good work! the idea and art for this game is amazing, especially the music and voice acting! im living for this game and i cant wait until its fully done/updated!! kis xo
Hi! You honestly made my day! Thank you so much!! I'm so happy to hear you're enjoying it despite how broken it is haha I promise the dates will make an appearance as soon as possible (As will Creed's CGs which are missing oops)
Thank you so much for playing! You made my day ahh I promise to have something new out soon <3
Have a wonderful day~!
why are creeds eyes colored does he have a soul mate, maybe im not far enough in yet... I feel bad "stealing" someones soulmate though...
Hi there! Thanks so much for your comment and for playing <3
Sorry about the confusion! Every human in the universe except for Seers (Who naturally get their eye colour) have soulmates~! The Seer thing is missing from the game right now because I didn't have time to add it in, but it should come for the next update!
The thing is that soulmates aren't really a 'good' thing in this universe (Even though people are morally obligated to marry them, as you've probably gathered) as you'll kind of see through the game. The title of the game may kind of help you see what I mean by the end~!
That said, If you're worried, I can say that no one will get mad at you for whoever you choose. Basically as long as you romance someone, there's a happy ending <3
I will say that Creed's route is severely lacking in CGs (By that I mean there are exactly none) and I'll be fixing that for the next update I hope!
Thank you so much for your comment~ Have an amazing day! Thank you so much for playing :)
I really enjoyed this. I liked the cute details, and your voice actors did really well! I look forward to your future games.
You're so kind! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I'm really happy you were able to find some enjoyment in the game :)
Looks interesting, downloading now!